Friday, July 24, 2009

The 'B' Family

ME: (Positioning the cute couple.) "Why don't you two stand together over here by the water. I am going to try to accentuate your adorable belly. Now you put your hands on her belly and both of you look thoughtfully down at it."
HIM: "Why are we doing this? What do you think she is pregnant or something?"
ME: (Horrified, shocked silence.)
HIM: (Laughter-- a lot of laughter.)

That is just a small sample of the fun I had with this cute family! Of course, I already knew she was pregnant- when we set up the session she specifically asked for some maternity shots- but for some reason that just knocked the wind out of me for a brief second! Congratulations, and thanks for letting me capture some memories for you! (Huge thanks to big-sister 'A' and little brother 'E', too!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment