Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm Back!

It feels like I have been out of touch for so long... it is good to be back! I have some catching up to do as far as posting pictures from recent sessions, so if you are waiting for yours, please be patient! If we didn't talk about posting pictures on my site during your session, please contact me if you want to see them on here.

Now, back to business... Babies are SO FUN! I have so much fun doing newborn sessions, in fact, that until April I am offering FREE SESSION PACKAGES (includes sitting, one 8X10 and two 5X7s) for newborns UNDER TWO WEEKS OLD. Here's one now:

Sweet Cara was twelve-days-old when we did her session. She is adorable! Cara has some of the longest baby fingers I have ever seen... and her toes are nearly as long as her fingers! Thanks so much to her amazing momma (who just so happens to be my awesome sister-in-law!) for letting me take pictures of sweet Cara.

2 comments:

  1. How adorable!! Her aunt did an awesome job of taking these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are huge fans of your work!

    ReplyDelete