Monday, January 25, 2010

My Sweet Boy {Cache Valley Baby Photographer}

While I am writing this post, I am sitting in my sweet little guy's hospital room. I am so thankful that after quite a fright he is doing much better. He has a virus that is causing him a whole lot of trouble breathing. But he has had wonderful doctors, nurses, and other awesome staff that have helped him a lot. Now I am up with low probability of sleep again tonight, and I am grateful for free WiFi!

Miles turned one last month, but I never quite got around to doing his birthday pictures (go figure). On Saturday, after a fun client session, I decided to go for it and get Miles' pics done while I still had everything set up. Even though he was a little bit sick (I had no idea!) he was an awesome sport and I love the images! I am not done editing them all yet, but since I am sitting here watching him sleep, all hooked up to oxygen and monitors, I am going to make this post for him using the pictures that are finished. I LOVE YOU, MILES!! I can hardly wait to take you home with me (cross your fingers that it will be tomorrow)!

No comments:

Post a Comment